The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
1970pelle

Some people are just plan ungrateful.

I have been here a short time. I really don't sell much. I do have a 86 chevy truck that I'm rebuilding for myself, and have a lot of take off parts and mock up parts left over. So I have offered up a few pieces up for free when I saw a need. I have tried to help a couple of guys out with parts, but they complained about something. I was only asking for shipping cost. The parts are in great condition, because the truck is a nice southern truck no rust.
Just recently I offered up the ECU to 68c10owner, which took a few days to sort out details. Because of the time zones. He sent me $40.00 for a ECU and a couple of sensors. Then asked if I had anymore which I said I thought I did, and would include them in the box. And he could pay me what he thought they would be worth when he saw what was there. I didn't get the box shipped out right away.
We live in Florida close to the beach and get all kinds of out of state company. And I lost track of shipping the box. Clearly my fault,I do stuff like that all the time. I'm getting old. So I send the box out.
So today I get a hateful message from Mr. 68c10owner telling me off. In our messages he didn't state the great urgency till just this week.
I have tried helping here on this forum, I'm willing to give these parts away. But I sure don't want to take a beating doing so.

Ken

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.”
― Ronald Reagan
1970pelle is offline   Reply With Quote