The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2004, 08:57 PM   #1
DMNCLNR

2wd Blazer For SALE!!

I keep going back and forth with this thing... I just got everything working on it, new tires, tune up etc, when the tranny decides not to work! It was almost ready for the drive back home to cali, and now i am just too burnt and pressed for time. I am going to put a tranny in it within the next couple days! If someone is interested as is let me know. Any reasoniable offers are welcome, i NEED to sell this thing.. I will also be putting it up on ebay, but will keep it to where i can end the auction at anytime if anyone here wants it! I will follow be posting more pics as the day goes on. my comp is slow

Basically what i have is a 71 chevy blazer with a 68 front clip... Body is great, little rust! drivers floorboard, and rear wheel wells. also the front right inner fender has rust under the battery tray. THe only dent is on the right front fende. there will be a pic of it.
The top is in good condition, but the rear hatch needs work, the moter was out of an older truck but ran really well after i tuned it up. He only thing i had left to do was work on the vacuum to the dist advance. The glass is all good besides rear drivers, which i have a replacement for, and the rear hatch has plexi glass in it... I have a half cab that might go with it, that has the hatch glass in it. also have the original front clip, could go with the truck.
The tranny situation is this, if you want it as is, make me an offer, after i fix it, the price will definitly go up. So if you are looking for a proj, and have a tranny and or a moter, then this is a good one. Any other Qs, or specific pics, let me know.. I will put the link to ebay on here this evening, or tomorrow. WHenever i start hte auction.
Remember i am a Very motivated seller, but please no low ballers!
thanks DMNCLNR
Attached Images

Wanted: any early V.Ws any condition!
DMNCLNR is offline   Reply With Quote