The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2003, 12:15 AM   #1
ky kowboy

Question Very Very Very Rare 69 CST Shortbed

Hello everybody. I am a new member and this is my first post.
I have a question for 69 to 72 gurus. I have just bought a truck and I want to know what it's worth.

This is the rarest 69 CST Short bed I have ever seen or heard of. This truck was custom ordered. Instead of having a 17 digit Vin # it has a twelve. Everything on this truck is original. Here is what it's got and all of it is factory....original 396 motor, VINYL TOP which is something I have never heard of but it is in the glove box, it's original !!, bucket seats with console, Tach, Spotlight mounted on left side, I think an 8-track player but not sure, Air, Power steering, original 3 speed on the column transmission, anti sway bar, color is green. The body and interior is shot lots of rust.

An old man bought this truck in 1971 for 2171.00. He has owned the truck ever since. He has ran off no telling how many people wanting to buy it. He told a friend of mine several years back that when he died he was going to give him the truck. He is now on oxygen does not have long to live. He gave him the truck about a month ago. My buddy didn't want it so I bought it.

Has anyone ever heard of a truck like this? What is it worth?

Thanks
ky kowboy is offline   Reply With Quote