The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
Crank

Whaddya think?

Okay, I originally got onto this website because of a little blue C-10 LWB I bought when I was 15, probably had 10+ trucks since then and now have a '01 Silverado as I'm in the Marines and have a steady paycheck so I can afford it. But I still want a C-10. I stumbled upon this one on a site I visit pretty rarely actually. Only CRAPPY thing is NO TITLE... This is about as much as I know about it. '68 SWB Fleetside. Has a 327/3 speed manual. Hasnt ran in about 2 years but ran when parked(So did my first C-10 that sat for 11 years and I was able to get it running and a '77 that sat for 5 and ran like a top as well)Guy tore the truck down and was gonna rebuild it, but lost interest and wants to get rid of it. Only wants 500 to get it gone... Okay, problem one... I dont really have the extra cash to blow right now, but I see this as an investment, I can either spend the money now, or spend a bunch more money later because these trucks are going up in value... problem 2, no title....BIG PROBLEM. Problem 3, it isnt running and cant tag is since there isnt a title, so I'd have to take it back to the farm in KY, which is 600 miles away... until I can get a titled cab to swap it out with... But here is the pics... Let me know what y'all think... Thanks.
Brandon
PS the '69 C-10 SWB in the background, less motor and tranny, HAS TITLE is for sale as welll for 700, located in NC
Attached Images

Crank is offline   Reply With Quote