The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
c10addict

How my love for these trucks began.. Now for sale...

Growing up my parents always had a few 67 to 72 chevy trucks around... One we always had was "Old Blue" a 72 3/4 ton 4x4... My step dad bought this truck in late 73 in California and drove it home to Pa... The truck had a rough life living most all its life with a snow plow hanging off he front and used as a parts runner for our garage... About 15 years ago we redid the body and paint and replaced all of the chrome with NOS gm parts... It originally had a tool box in the side of the bed but was badly rotted so we replaced the bed then too... The truck has rarely gotten driven over the past 8 to 10 years and just sits in the garage.. Well today I heard it might be getting sold... There are plenty of other hot rods in the garage so "Old Blue" doesn't get much love any more.... The bottom of the doors, cab corners and rockers are starting to get some little blisters in them and needs a little tlc soon as well as the cab mounts... Boy I will miss the old guy if he gets sold... Hes well equipped with an am/fm, a/c, tilt and tach dash....
Attached Images

54 GMC under the knife getting a S10 chassis swap and bagged. See my build thread...
07 GMC Sierra 5/7 drop, 22's and 24's Air ride on my mind..
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=339340

See pics of my trucks in my profile

Last edited by c10addict; 07-08-2008 at 10:32 PM.
c10addict is offline   Reply With Quote