The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2014, 01:17 AM   #1
C10agent

Cleaning Out Garage - Gauge Cluster / Seat Belts / Lenses / Misc Parts

Hey Guys,
I finishing up cleaning out the garage. Here is what I have:

- Lens Lot - the pair of side amber markers are in real good shape. The others are driver quality. The pair of tail lights look pretty good but are chiped on the top of one and cracked at the top of the other. Will still bolt up, just driver quality. SOLD

- (2) Pair of Trim Rings - driver quality on both, one bigger set and one smaller set. Got these in a lot and never used them. SOLD

- Washer Bottle and Bracket - looks to be in pretty good shape. SOLD

- Pair of Blue Sunvisors - these actually will clean up nice for a driver set. See pictures, some indentions in them. SOLD

- Gauge Cluster - looks pretty good. Just needs to be taken apart and cleaned up. Back looks good with newer looking board. $40 shipped

- Gauge Cluster Face - Driver quality. $20 shipped

- Full Set of Green Set Belts - Just need a good cleaning and a small tear in one of the retractors. Belts out of a 72. SOLD

- Incomplete Vent Window - good chrome on it but there is pitting on the frame and handle. $25 shipped

- Black Seat Belt - Single belt with button. Needs a good cleaning and year unknown SOLD

- Misc Parts Lot - Mirror arm, green defrost parts (one is cracked), used front core bushing that has the square washer, core support bracket, heater control frame, light housing (year unknown) and a/c bracket??. $25 shipped

- Chrome Trim - literally don't know what it is. Need someone to ID and shoot me an offer.

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO OFFERS, espcially for combined shipping. Thanks, Neil
Attached Images

20" American Racing Daytonas
IG - neilioustx - pictures of build/progress

Born and Raised in the Promised Land....
TEXAS Y'ALL!!

Last edited by C10agent; 03-04-2014 at 09:52 PM.
C10agent is offline   Reply With Quote