The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
FFredo

59 Apache parts FS or Trade

OK my financial manager (AKA THE WIFE) has pretty cut off my build fund. Help me fund my 59 Apache build and buy these parts!

I have quite a few parts left over or will not be using on my 59 fleetside long bed. I'm going to keep the Prices as low as I can however I will listen to offers. If I am out line on my prices I will not be offended if you let me know. I can price used harley parts. Used truck parts are new to me. All parts are in San Diego CA 91945.

59 Apache Hood, two small dents but easy enough fix. No cross braces, NO RUST. $100.00 NO SHIPPING.

59 Fleetside bed and bed sills with tail gate, tail lights. Needs a little work, but nothing too bad. $650 sorry NO SHIPPING SOLD pending payment)

59 Hood latch panel new after market. $50.00 plus shipping.

59 Cowel Vent grille, used but in great shape. No dent's bends or rust. Needs paint. $ 30.00 plus shipping.

59 Fleetside tailgate. No dent's no rust, needs paint. $100.00 NO SHIPPING (maybe)

Driver and pass door components: windows, vent windows, regulators latches etc. Not new, used in driver condition. I will have to roll up windows to see if there is any cracked or broken glass. I never checked when I bought the doors because what I needed was the door metal itself. Prices bellow.

Vent assemblies complete glass and frame $50.00 each or $75.00 for the pair, plus shipping.

Door glass. $25. each or $40.00 for the pair. Plus shipping.

Window regulators. $20.00 each or $30.00 for the pair.

Door patches, contact me with your needs and let's talk. Doors are in comon condition with normal rusted areas. Inside door skins do have speaker holes cut in them by P.O.

59 Grille, Needs repair to one mounting bracket. A few small dents, no rust driver condition as is. Currently on my daily driver. $35.00 plus shipping. PENDING SALE

59 Front turn signals/running lights complete with lenses and outter trim. Driver condition. $25.00 for the pair plus shipping.

1 set (4 each) of 15X8 6 lug steel wheels. $100.00 No Shipping SOLD
1 set (4 each) of 15X6 6 lug smoothy steel wheels. $75.00 No Shipping SOLD

Rear Dock bumper, FREE just Come get it. Sorry no Shipping

59 Apache Cab patches from the cab I am removing, These parts will to be available as soon as I get my new cab finished and bolted on. That should be about a month from now. Let me know if you need a patch cut out and we will go from there. I'm sure I am forgeting other parts, but that's the bulk of what I need to sell or trade away. I will update as I continue to work on the truck.

I can send pictures if you need them. Please feel free to ask detailed questions.

TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE, PM's WITH INTERST ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASSIS.

Parts I would be interested in for trades are:
Firewalll mounted Power assist Brake Master Cyliner / Booster assembly complete.
Front and rear suspension up grade parts.
Power steering conversion parts.
15X7 white letter tires in GOOD shape.
Lokar Auto Shifter assembly for Chevy turbo 350
Other items I can't think of right now, just let me know what you have.

Last edited by FFredo; 01-31-2012 at 10:44 AM.
FFredo is offline   Reply With Quote