The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
Anti-Ricer

autometer gauges

Anyone ever took a 60-66 gauge cluster a part and added autometer gauges? If so could you post a link to how you done it or a site where someone eles did it.I took mine a part to clean it and paint it.the problem is not a single gauge in my 65 works.wouldn't it be badass to have the original cluster with all new modern gauges.I have some autometer phantom 2 series gsuges id like to try.I guess you would have to take a hole saw to it to install them???
After I cleaned it up and painted it.

Here is one of the autometer gauges I have.

Id like to upgrade all the 65s interior since its my daily driver.all the drive train is late model.the seat is late model.my radio and speakers are all new.My gears in my head are turning right now.I want all my interior to function like a late mode. look like a classic vehicle yet be comfortable and not let me down.I'm going to stick my phone to the window with one of the GPS apps that tell you you're speed.I can calculate my mpg's but my temp,oil psi and alt need to be spot on plus I want them to be bright enough for me to see them.anyways if you done any badass tricks/fab/custom interior mods or gauge mods please post some pictures and explain how you done it.Im also going to upgrade my headlights with something well bright.id like to do hids but im sure it would be costly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Anti-Ricer is offline   Reply With Quote