The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
jus2qwk

Orange patinia shop truck

Well I went to a buddy’s house over the weekend to visit and well I left with another truck haha. I now currently own 3 of these truck and this one is gonna be pretty cool. It’s one of the best truck to start with I’ve ever had, it almost reminds me of some of the stuff you guys on the west coast find. Currently it’s basically all stock 307, 3 on the tree and everything actually works and drives like a dream even with no power steering and drum brakes. The plan is to do a 5/7 drop, torq thrust II’s, nice sounding 350 with a turbo 350 trans, disk brakes and power steering. Other than that I’m just gonna clean everything up and fix the few little problems it does have and ride it around for a bit till I get my silver truck done. I almost hate to take such a good truck apart but I got to do what I got to do I guess.

So here it is. It’s a good 20 footer but it’s got its fair share of chips and dings

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/1103c...chevrolet-c10/
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=598758
jus2qwk is offline   Reply With Quote