The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-16-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
AJCK87

Re: Slammed 1966 GMCummins 12v

Awesome work man! I am very passionate about these motors and this gen or GM truck. I love to see the work that goes on here on this site, keeps me inspired. Keep the updates coming in watching. I知 wondering where I知 going to get the space for my ac condenser and a bunch of other items under the hood and I知 sticking with the old dodge ride height! I don稚 know where you guys and your slammed rigs are going to fit anything hahaha. In hindsight I think I would have done completely custom inner fenders
AJCK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:05 AM   #2
slimjim66

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJCK87 View Post
Awesome work man! I am very passionate about these motors and this gen or GM truck. I love to see the work that goes on here on this site, keeps me inspired. Keep the updates coming in watching. I知 wondering where I知 going to get the space for my ac condenser and a bunch of other items under the hood and I知 sticking with the old dodge ride height! I don稚 know where you guys and your slammed rigs are going to fit anything hahaha. In hindsight I think I would have done completely custom inner fenders

thanks man, the condensor will be no problem, im putting a smaller one in front of the radiator, everything els is going under the dash. but.... i say it should be no problem cause i don't think it will, haha so that means it most likely will. the inner fenders i went with will give me a ton of space to hide those massive wheels and put most my hoses and wires inside them too. nothing better than a clean engine bay.
slimjim66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:22 PM   #3
slimjim66

Had to chop 2” out of the oil pan so it doesn’t drag the ground when slammed. I was dreading this obstical but it was actually very straight forward. Now I just have to cut a section out of the pick up tube.
Attached Images

slimjim66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:45 PM   #4
TJ's Chevy
Post Whore

My builds get ignored alot to. Probably cause I didn't do a 350 small block that's been done by 3/4 of the people on this sight. lol Very thankful for the faithful followers that have always checked in though.
In for this build cause Cummins.
Closest I have to it is a 1999 Dodge 2500 with a 24v 5.9 and 5 speed. My daily driver currently and loving every minute of it. Straight piped, edge tuner, upgrade intake elbow, and a/f kit. Leveling kit and sitting on 35's.
TJ's Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote