The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

67 GMC Custom Steering Wheel for Littletony

Here is the original green steering wheel that that you requested some info on, it was pulled from a 67 GMC custom that was parted out. Wheel has some cracks in it mostly around the spokes but is not missing any chunks, these wheels can be repaired and repainted and there are some kits on the market for doing this. The hard to find optional 67 GMC deluxe horn cap is in ok shape, not the cleanest but also not the worst that I have had come in, this cap is missing one of the six platic retaining clips but it does snap firmly into place with no slop. I have added ten pictures of the wheel from various angles, it has not been cleaned up one bit and given its overall condition I would take $85. for the wheel, cap and horn cap hardware complete as shown. Let me know if you are interested and I can figure out your shipping cost options. Thanks, Mel.
Attached Images

Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: 67 GMC Custom Steering Wheel for Littletony

Last five pics...
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2012, 01:15 AM   #3
Littletony

I will take it Mr. Mel, pm sent.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Littletony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletony View Post
I will take it Mr. Mel, pm sent.
Ok, I will figure out your shipping cost, were you also interested in the GM NOS spicer K20 lockout knobs that you had replied about in the other thread? The steering wheel and lockout knobs could all be sent along togther, also do you have a preference for the carrier as far as USPS or Fedex? Thanks, Mel.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #5
Littletony

Mr. Mel I am going to hold off on the hubs and I do not care which carrier you use. Thank you again Sir.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Littletony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletony View Post
Mr. Mel I am going to hold off on the hubs and I do not care which carrier you use. Thank you again Sir.
Ok, thanks for confirming on the NOS knobs. I have sent you the invoice via paypal using fedex as the carrier, your box will go out within 24 hours of confirmed payment (weekend excluded) and I will let you know your gorund tracking number once I get it. Mel
Old 10-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #7
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Hi Tony, your steering wheel was sent out Fedex ground today 10/18, the projected delivery date listed on the receipt is next Thurs. 10/25. Thanks again, Mel.