The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Logical or not?

I wont go into all the whys but in a month or two Ill probably (probably ha) be selling my GMC K. I love it the most of any of these years trucks Ive owned, but I almost never drive it. I have my nephew drive it just so its happy. Plus Im not truck poor anyway.

So right now it has a four inch lift with really nice mags and nice tires. Mags and tires Im into a bunch of money, well a bunch in my book. I also have a set of stock springs, and stock style 16 inch steel wheels but no tires. Ive looked though and I can get a set of very nice used tires pretty cheaply.

I don't think Ill get a lot for my truck. Its very cool, but tired, and its in need of rust repairs, and it has misc leaks etc. In my mind I feel like the end game on the price will be the same whether it has the stockish (cheaper) look or the lifted super cool mag wheel look. So why not keep the cool rolling stock that's on it now and put the truck back to a stockish look when it comes time to sell?

Agree or no?

NOT A FOR SALE THREAD
CG is offline   Reply With Quote