The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

Experience with Autoloc Air command?

Considering this for a basic digital controller. For 399 shipped I can get 8 preset heights, remote control, alarm lockout mode, ride height auto leveling, etc. I really like the Accuair setup but for 1099, I can't justify spending 700 more for the more advanced leveling technology and cool controller. I don't like the look of the clear controller but since you can paint it inside I will be doing that.

Anyone used it? What valves did you use and how has it worked? Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
azfab

Re: Experience with Autoloc Air command?

dude it sucks!! waste of money!! i boght mine had a few probs and called them for suport and didnt get any help. plus they dont tell you but you need about 8 relays and a bunch of other junk, all said and dune they got me for about a gee. my 68 layed body and the air comand is ment foe 1\4 valves not 1\2 so it would slam my body to the ground. the button on the interface suck too small and hard to push. i hope i have beeen some help awnestly your better off with rocker switches or the acuair from porterbuilt hes the man.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
edflores

Quote:
Originally Posted by azfab View Post
dude it sucks!! waste of money!! i boght mine had a few probs and called them for suport and didnt get any help. plus they dont tell you but you need about 8 relays and a bunch of other junk, all said and dune they got me for about a gee. my 68 layed body and the air comand is ment foe 1\4 valves not 1\2 so it would slam my body to the ground. the button on the interface suck too small and hard to push. i hope i have beeen some help awnestly your better off with rocker switches or the acuair from porterbuilt hes the man.
what other stuff do you need? And why do you need relays? i Have one in my room waiting to be installed. not yet though
edflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
VA72C10
VA72C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by edflores View Post
what other stuff do you need? And why do you need relays? i Have one in my room waiting to be installed. not yet though
I spoke to Kris at Autioloc who has been very helpful. She said there are relays and resistors needed. Probably around another 200-300 worth of parts needed.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
edflores

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
I spoke to Kris at Autioloc who has been very helpful. She said there are relays and resistors needed. Probably around another 200-300 worth of parts needed.
wtf??? i had no idea. 8 relaysx5 is 40 plus connectors means like maybe 60, but thats on a fast setup right? I'll have to call myself one of these days
edflores is offline   Reply With Quote