The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading > 4x4 Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
ryanmctee

Smile Ryan's 72 K10 Build

I wanted to share my build with all you members. First of all, I have taken so much information off this site that I feel it's mandatory to give back. Thanks to all of you who post your experiences to this forumn. Pictures speak a thousand words, so this thread will be full of them.

A little info on the truck and build: I purchased a original owner 1972 K10 back in August 2011. I really wasn't in truck buying mode, but am a CL junkie and am always tire kicking for deals. Saw the ad, price was very right so I met the guy, and the rest is history.

The truck is very stock, except for a almost new 330 hp/350 crate motor with about 5,000 miles on it. The truck ran awesome so I figured I'd throw a coat of paint on it, put a very mild lift on it, new tires, and in a couple of weeks would be driving. Well, as with any new toy that's not the case....

Here's a few pictures of the first weekend at home:
Attached Images

ryanmctee is offline   Reply With Quote