The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-03-2010, 02:26 AM   #1
CHP c-10

Newbie. Hello and how to

Hello everyone,
New member here, just signed up a couple days ago. I have been reading and searching these forums and vendors for a year now and decided I had better make it official.

So my first question...
How do I contact member 68 shortstep? I would like him to streamline my wire harness, and tune my 5.3L for an install in my 68 SWB truck. I have read post about him and his services, but just don't know how to get ahold of him.

Thanks for all the great info. I have used you guys extensively while figuring out what to do with my truck.
CHP c-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
JohnC

Re: Newbie. Hello and how to

Welcome to the site! Nice to have you finally an official member. If you get a chance post up some pics of your truck.

Here is a link to 68shortsteps info. LINKY Right under the picture of his truck you will see a tab that says send message. Just click on it, and send him a pm.
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
Shyguy

Welcome to the forum from Southeast Missouri.

I lived in Vallejo for a very long time and worked at the shipyard until it closed.

I have never sent anyone a PM, but maybe if you go to the top of the page and click on the members list you will be able to find him and send a PM.
'92 GMC K-3500 Duallie, 454/4L80E.
Shyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
68shortstep
Looks good at 20-ft .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Welcome to the site! Nice to have you finally an official member. If you get a chance post up some pics of your truck.

Here is a link to 68shortsteps info. LINKY Right under the picture of his truck you will see a tab that says send message. Just click on it, and send him a pm.
Sorry wrong guy linked. When I signed up, I didn't realize my "68shortstep" name I chose to use would be almost like the longer-time member & obviously more talented "real guy" who does LS - LT engine wiring work (so I've heard).

I'm pretty sure the proper member name that's wanted is "68 shortstep" --- with a space after the 68.

PS: I can't wire my way around a wall light switch, much less something as complicated as a harness re-do.

Last edited by 68shortstep; 07-03-2010 at 02:24 PM.
68shortstep is offline   Reply With Quote