The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #1
original_balzer

Rat rod style trucks post em up**INFO AND PIC UPDATE**

**Update** Today I figured I would go out back and get some pics of this truck and look it over a little better. My neighbor gave me this truck for free and I didnt waste any time getting it home. I was working a lot at the time and didnt look it over very well. ANYWAY its in MUCH better shape than I remembered and it DOES NOT have the cab light humps on the cab I thought it did. Now I want to change direction and make a nicer truck out it.

Does anyone want to donate a SWB roller chassis set up with bags and a nice 4 link rear and frame notch?heres a few pics

First of all hello, names will Im new to this forum but Im a member of CK5 Gmfullsize and astro safari forums.
I have a 71 chevy cheyane 1/2t long bed 4x4, sorry dont have pics of it yet. I bought it with intentions of restoreing it completly. Although I would rather have a shrot step side 4x4 to restore. so Im not real sure what I will do with that truck. I wont start on it or a step side until Im finacially in a position to do it right. Just started a trucking company so most of my time and money goes into that right now.

With a great big huge BUT(not the kind you sit on) I also have a 67 c30 cab and chassis model 1 ton dually. Its not in the greatest shape but it is rust free. I want to shorten it alot lower it and do a rat rod style to it. super short steakside flatbed big 4" stacks (exhaust) satin black body with red wheels maybe some von dutch style pinstripes.
It would definatly be differnt and not everyones cup of tea. but I still think it would turn heads, and be alot of fun to run around town in. Im getting long winded here so heres the best pic I have of MY truck, and a photochopped idea of what I want. (Im pretty sure I stole the pic off this forum so if its your tuck I hope you dont mind)
mine

stolen pic photo choped

Last edited by original_balzer; 05-27-2008 at 09:58 AM.
original_balzer is offline   Reply With Quote