The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
raiden7800
Straight "6" Shooter

Exclamation Rims / Tires

Hey all, Ive seen those big white wall tires that youve got (those of you that have them), and I think they look absolutely killer. I am trying to find a used set for mine (since I am on a college budget), and was wondering if anyone had a lead.

Also, I scored yesterday at work. I work at Best Buy in Salem, Oregon, and a customer came in to buy some speakers. I said that I would be getting some speakers for my 60s era vehicles soon, and continued to tell him that I was the proud owner of a 65 Long Fleet, and a 67 Bel Air 4 door (love the chevys, always have..... I've never had good luck with a F#%^$d over rebuilt Dodge.). The guys wife then said that her husband has 13 (THIRTEEN ) of the 60-66 trucks in all shapes and sizes that were basically part donor trucks!

I almost died right there.... so I got his number, and when I get some money, I'll be taking the 2 hour trip to his house, and with all the parts I want, probably spend the night... cant have too many extra parts lying around....

If you listen intently, you can hear a FORD rusting in the distance.

My LUG NUTS take more TORQUE than your HONDA makes!
raiden7800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
slepysal

Re: Rims / Tires

I scored my wide whites off of craigslist for 20.00 each !!! There are deals out there, just keep looking Good Luck !
slepysal is offline   Reply With Quote