The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
loztboy

new guy and project

hey yall new to the site been big into 4wheelin and decided to try and put somethin back together and look nice rather than destory another truck lol picked me up what i was told a 62 1/2ton chevy longbox 305/4speed for 200 bucks ran the vin on the door post and it came back a 63 but the cab front clip and frame are all rust free and only has a few small dents it runs like a champ with a resently rebiuld on the motor so im gettin a good startin platform. the plan at the moment will be to bag it and drop her to the ground with some 20's but sence i have no experiance makin things nice ill be lookin to yall for the tips of ther trade also dont know much about this year im hopin yall can help me with any questions i may have here is a link to my website for my truck http://community.webshots.com/user/loztboy7

Last edited by loztboy; 02-13-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: forgot to add the link lol
loztboy is offline   Reply With Quote