The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-19-2016, 11:52 AM   #1
Coach

Fuel link interface

Anyone have any experience with the Fuel Link Interface from Classic Industries. The under bed gas tank is from a 65 Mustang and the fuel sending unit ohms does not match the original dash fuel gauge or aftermarket gauge. To avoid dropping the tank and replacing the sending unit, thought out using the fuel link interface. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #2
Jrainman

Re: Fuel link interface

Yes I have experience with fuel link interface and I also used it for a Mustang fuel tank, but a 71-73 witch give a little more on the ground clearence then the falcon/mustang (65) fuel tank , but the one I used came from Speedway motors , I am sure they are simular ,they work very well and also come with a Low fuel option witch is another nice feature ,

Just a FYI there are guys out there that build them and sell them at a 1/3 of the cost but they are not as turn key as the one you are looking at ,they take a little more to set up (adjusting)
Jrainman is offline   Reply With Quote