The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #1
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa
w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

still looking for a 55-59 chevy/gmc carryall/panel truck roof in or close to iowa
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:17 PM   #2
Mac the Yankee
Registered User

Location: Winder, GA
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

Don't know if you are still looking for a roof, but I have one here in Georgia. It has one CB antenna hole and some pitting, but it is nice and straight.
Mac the Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:01 PM   #3
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

probably cost too much for shipping ?? anybody coming close to iowa or shipping something this way ?? thanks mike
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #4
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

ttt- thanks
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 06:32 AM   #5
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

ttt
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:35 PM   #6
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa

Old 08-03-2016, 06:59 PM   #7
Racker
Registered User

Racker's Avatar

Location: Casper,Wy
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

I have a whole panel if your interested?
__________________
Life is not ment to show up at the grave in a well preserved body....but to show up in a well worn out body, sliding in sideways yelling, "WHAT A HELL OF A RIDE !!!!!"
Racker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:11 PM   #8
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

im intererested BUT shipping might kill the deal ?? is the roof nice? could it be cut off and shipped ?i might be able to find a shipper ? private hauler ??? thanks mike
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:25 PM   #9
Mac the Yankee
Registered User

Location: Winder, GA
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

I still have the whole roof, and am about to get a second. If I can get oneo f them to Toledo, OH would that help?
Mac the Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 10:41 PM   #10
wahl4m
Registered User

Location: norwalk,iowa,usa
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

i might have a ride from ohio to iowa ??????? has to be in ohio by the 21 of august ??? what is the price on roof ? pm me at wahl4m@aol.com thanks mike
wahl4m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:54 AM   #11
Mac the Yankee
Registered User

Location: Winder, GA
Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

Mike,

Hope I can help you out- my friend will be in Toledo on the 18th, so that should work out fine!

Will be picking up a second panel truck for parts in Savannah this weekend that looks like it has a good roof, so will get you some pics and come up with a fair price for you.

Will PM you when I have the pics and price,

Bill
Mac the Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:10 PM   #12
Mac the Yankee
Registered User

Location: Winder, GA
Exclamation Re: w/rb 55-59 carryall/panel truck roof

Mike,

Posted to you on the HAMB, but wanted to do it here as well. Brad54 is headed to the Chicago area in the next month, and can bring the roof with him.

You will need to find transport from there (or storage), but I need to know now if you want it, so that I can get it prepped for you!

Feel free to respond here, the HAMB, or email me at:

williammkay1267@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bill
Mac the Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks