The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2003, 11:25 AM   #1
Cap'n Hook
Workin to live...

Talking Did I get a good deal on my Jimmy?

So, I've had this on my face since I picked her up last Tuesday. '72 Jimmy 4x4 factory A/C, 350, 3spd, mostly stock/original. No rust. Runs awesome. I have no idea the value on these trucks, but I gave $7K. It didn't really matter, considering I saw her, and had to have her, whether it was $7K or double.

Couple questions: Did these come with optional three gas tanks. Mine has a chrome cover on each side of the body for each left and right nozzle, and the main gas nozzle in the rear driver side. Plus the selectors in the cab, one on the dash for the dash gauge, and one behind the drivers seat on the floor, I guess to switch tanks. And where do I find the box for the inside of the glove box. There's nothing there, u can see straight to the firewall. Plus it has a chevy '87-'91 steering wheel in a GMC Jimmy and the GMC chrome AM radio, which doesn't work, but I think the fuse is blown.

So drool, if u must, cuz I know I do over most of the nicer trucks here!
Attached Images