The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
jameshiggins

Smile just starting out on my 1970 C10

I picked up a 1970 chevy c10 from a naber of mine he was just going to send it to the scrap yard so i druge it home she wanst in to bad of shape she had a wooding flat deck on her so i striped it off to find of cores the fram was in horable shape any way so after looking her all over i find shes not all one truck or even all same year her frame is 80s stile truck her cab is of cores a 70s the cabs in ok shape needs floor work and she has rust on top of the windsheld. She had a 305 with a 4 speed the cab of cores was set up for tree in the tree they also added power braks and power stering. I striped her down cab off engin out i started fixing the back of the frame then when i started on the ftont i found the saddle was all roten out so i found a doner truck for a new frame an 2wd 82 chevy truck it all so came with a reg wich my 70 didnt so im going to swich the cab tags over.
Any way ill post some pics when i get some.
Any one else gone thro what im doing any advice
Thanks
jameshiggins is offline   Reply With Quote