The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-03-2003, 08:57 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Parts Parts Parts

305 V8 motor complete with exhaust manifolds etc bought from GN4U2C will sell for same price i bought for $100, decided not to use this in my project Come n get it i wont ship it unless you arrange it to be picked up here and pay me to build it a wooden crate
1981-87 wiper area plastic cover $10 ( SOLD)

c10wiper arms from inside cowl of 76 c 10 $15

2 pcs 5 lug steel rims from C10 truck $5 each

C10 73-87 glovebox door and glove box hunge broken but lock is good and so is the outside $10

73-87 ash tray assembly used but good condition some rusty junk on ashtray itself but if yours is damaged this one is great complete with bracket, door and ashtray $15

76 C10 seatbelts with shoulder parts tan in color daily friver quality, can be cleaned up nice no rips tears or junk like that work well $25 complete set of all belts buckl;es in truck

brown/tan visors from 76 could be redyed but in good shape$20 complete

Steering column for automatic transmission with ignition switch removed intactother than that $70 includes lower shaft between the column and steeering box

1981 C 20 Power steeringbox this is used and i never had the steering working as i bought this truck without motor or trans i was told it was good but its sold at buyers risk $20

master cylinder removed from same truck looks like it was recently rebuilt includes resovoir $15

Power booster from 1976 c10 used but works good $30

set of non air conditioning kick panel vents from a 76 c10 complete set $20

out of 81 cab i have the fuse box and inner wiring harness, its been cut a couple of places but it can be used and fixed cut to the floor light, wiring to the outside heater and the seatbelt warning thing in the left seatbelt $10

gas pedal out of 81 c10 $5

i have a set of four chrome wheel covers that are chevrolet think therye older chrome ones that just cover the lugs kinda like half moons , three pieces in decent shape of the standard black paint with yellow logo chevy dog dish hubcaps, two for GMC logo $5 each

two pieces of main glass for side windows $15 each shipping will be expensive cause i will pack this in bubble wrap so it will be kinda high

two solid rear windows $1o each no shipping

front winchsield in good shape one rock chip but good to get past inspection no spider web on it $15 YOU MUST COME GET

factory AM/FM radios no idea if they work or not but im told they do $15 each one AM only $12.50

out of a geo storm i have the factory AM FM CASSETTE radio worked when removed $50 one knob digital $15 extra for factory speakers that came with it

81-87 chrome front bumper with the signals in it it has a couple of small dents in it complete with mounts $20

76 front sidemarker light no chrome outline $5

lock assemblies inner doors from 76 $15 each with rods

inner door handles $7 each

outer door handles set $15 chrome is funky good for a daily driver/work truck

emergency brake pedal setup from 76 c10 unbolted from the cab
$20

geo storm bucket seats $50

please note shippng is not included in any prices here, and ill ship anywhere but i cannot be responsible for other shipping tarriffs etc imposed by customs of your country or my country in addition to what i charge you for shipping it is on you. In addtion fragile items will also need to bespecially packed if shipped so you will be charged extra for packaging large items i will package but you will arrange your own shipping.
Im hoping to be doin a road trip to NC in the near future;i may be able to arrange for delivery if youre off of I -81 between NJ and parkton NC

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!

Last edited by old Rusty C10; 12-10-2003 at 04:39 PM.
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 09:15 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

power brake booster tentively sold to WLarue

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 12-04-2003, 11:34 AM   #3
87Silvy

Got any pics of the seats?
Old 12-04-2003, 12:47 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

seats pic 1
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-04-2003, 12:48 PM   #5
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

pic2
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-06-2003, 02:01 PM   #6
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

ttt^^^

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-10-2003, 04:37 PM   #7
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

ttt^^^

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-10-2003, 04:39 PM   #8
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally posted by old Rusty C10
power brake booster tentively sold to WLarue
no repl;y back as of yet so still available

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-11-2003, 12:33 AM   #9
79Chevypickup
MY TRUCK IS FOR SALE!!

"master cylinder removed from same truck looks like it was recently rebuilt includes resovoir $15 "

How much shipped to 77502?

F O R S A L E OR T R A D E
79Chevypickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 12:49 AM   #10
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

ill check that out tomorrow for ya!

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-12-2003, 04:13 PM   #11
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

shipping on the master cylinder is going to be $12 to your door via UPS at 77502 zip code

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-12-2003, 07:17 PM   #12
wlarue72

Hey Bob, your mailbox is full. I decided to go with a new brake booster. $100 Auto Zone. Thanks for the offer, David
Old 12-12-2003, 07:20 PM   #13
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

no problem let me know if ya need anything else i may have

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-25-2003, 02:28 AM   #14
allthrtl
Available for Adoption

Quote:
two solid rear windows $1o each no shipping
Are these still available??? I'll take both, in case I break one..
Old 12-25-2003, 06:23 PM   #15
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

yes both windows are still available ill look into shipping tomorrow for you for these items ill have to pack them good as texas aint around the corner!

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-26-2003, 09:22 PM   #16
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

pm sent about the glasses

I hate cancer!!