The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
ooimpalaoo

69gmc.str8six. exhaust help

the P.O of my truck added a long tube header to the inline6 and its great only since i got my hands on the truck its in my way..im bagged in all four corners now and want to go lower,this header is stoping me...i can weld so was thinking i would cut up whats in it now to make part of what i need..the header comes out into two main exhaust tubes, one of the guys on here told me i would be ok to make them go into one...thats all fine with me but after looking under the truck again i dont know where the best place to take it would be...one day ill want to lay frame..and i dont want to do this twice...thanx for any and all the help,thanx to this site my truck is bagged,drop spindles,front disk brakes 5 bolt convert,bolt in c notch...please if you have any pics post them ...ill post pics tomorrow but i think you get it what are my options...what have you guys done ??pics if you have them please or a link anything will help ...
ooimpalaoo is offline   Reply With Quote