The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > Heavy Haulers

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 10:03 PM   #1
Jim Timber

Throwing the baby with the bathwater

Since Bill closed the thread before I could reply, here's another one he can delete when he locks it.

"Sorry you feel that way. Everyone agrees to certain rules here when they join. When rules are broken, it has to be addressed. I can only assume that you read all the posts that were edited before they were edited and they all met your approval?
I also assume this means that this is your last post here, so goodbye, and we all wish you well."

I didn't see the posts you removed prior to editing in that thread, but you deleted several posts in the past weeks which were quite useful to me as another member had taken the kindness to measure the truck he was parting out so I could duplicate the parts rather than needing to buy them. Yet you insist he and everyone else pays you money to do that kind of deal.

Yes, this will be my last post. You've forgotten how you should help your battle buddies in the time since you've gotten out of the Army. Glad you weren't in my platoon. All about the mighty freaking dollar and your stupid forum. I run a forum too, we don't charge anyone anything, and I don't delete posts or edit them unless they're trying to stir up chit.

See ya!
Old 03-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
jumpsoffrock

Re: Throwing the baby with the bathwater

Really?
Old 03-04-2016, 11:59 PM   #3
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: Throwing the baby with the bathwater

-
That's a good one. Since he deleted a few non conforming posts on here he is a bad soldier...... That really firms up your position.....

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
Closed Thread