The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
theyammieguy
accepting donations

they stood me up.

Some of you read that I was supposed to trade my 2001 GMC stepside today for a 67 stepside.
Well I drove the 120 miles to Centerville Texas. We were supposed to meet at 10am. I got there at 9 and waited till 11.

I texted and called with no reply.
On the way home at 12:15 I texted him telling him "thanks for wasting my f'in time". He texts back saying "you didnt get my text". I replied "whatever man I was there from 9-11.

So an hour later I stop at a verizon store to buy a new battery for my phone and a car charger.
Im sitting in my truck texting my wife and he texts asking if I still want to meet up and where?
I texted him back saying F the texting and to call me.
He never called so I texted back asking what the f is the deal and where is he. Well he texted back saying he is in Ennis at the races. That right outside of Dallas. Five hours away from me.

Im so pissed I hate beep like this. I even talked to him last night and he said he would be there. I had to make arrangements for my kids, spend 3/4 a tank of gas and most of my day.

edited please use the classified area
Here's the one I was supposed to get today. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/871101078.html

See my builds here>http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n238/nickrp_2006/

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
David Crockett

Last edited by Liz; 10-25-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: edited language and classified...
theyammieguy is offline   Reply With Quote