The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-08-2003, 11:56 AM   #1
Desert Rat

Met Heavy Chevy Last night

Met Heavy Chevy(Larry) MHC or is that his wife Miss Heavy Chevy(sorry Liz im easily confused-LOL) last night on his way through AZ,he needed some stuff for his 70 Chevy i wanted to fill his trailer full-LOL,but anyhow Super nice guy,welcome to stop by anytime your in AZ again!Maybe we can visit longer and i can take you junkyarding and show you whats really available out here!!!!Nice to meet the good guys once in a while!Have a safe trip home im sure Liz is ready to see you after a couple weeks,as he was ready to go home!!!!Think ive met a whole 5 members now,2 from AZ,one from TX drove here for a frame,N.C,and one from Louisiana drove all the way to pick up a cab from my house-now thats a dedicated truck guy!
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 02:08 PM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Thanks for the kind words Micah , that was really nice. HELL YA I'm ready for him to come home now, just ask anyone I chat with regularly . Added bonus now we have new presents for the 69 thanks to you. You are an upstanding member and have helped us out in the past also. Thank You again Just remember next time he needs to bring home presents for my Blazer also and no critters lol
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 03:54 PM   #3
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Call

MHC would you tell HC to give me a call when he gets in.I think you have the right #I'll send you a pm just in case .Thank You
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 04:54 PM   #4
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

No Prob , hes called at least two times that I know of with no answer. Maybe the number had a typo in it. Pm me again
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote