The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2008, 06:00 AM   #1
The Big Green

Need help on wheels for 67 chevy swb

I have almost decided on a 8in on front and 20x10 on back. I'm not sure what wheel on the front though, I want a wide wheel on back with a deep polished lip. I haven't decided on a wheel for the front yet, I may get a 18in but it depends, but I think with a 18 and 20 I could get that streetrod look and still get a new school look with the bigger wheels. I have had this truck since I was 16 and I'm just about 27 now. I think its time for different look and the 15's may need to come off. Now, back to the point, I have a 1967 chevy that was bought about 11 years ago and has the same paint and wheels and everything. Its been taken care of and 4 engines later the paint is still alright I guess because it was always indoors. I want to start on some new shoes for the old truck. I was to start showing it so I need theses wheels to tuck. What BS would I need on a 8in in front and possibly a 10in in back in order to tuck. I also know that I will most likely have to have a specially made wheel to get this size and to tuck them. I need help on this guys.
The Big Green is offline   Reply With Quote