The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
RedRaven

Oregon Classic Chevy Clubs?

Hey All,

I was curious, does anyone know of any Car Clubs that are angled towards the Classic Chevy Cars/Trucks in the Portland Metro area here in Oregon?

Also, does anyone have any experience using a hot rod fuel cell with a 1970 350 V8? I was curious if I should get one with foam to prevent sloshing or not (don't think it would be much of an issue not to) and if I should get an aftermarket fuel pump or use what I currently have (if that is possible)? I have a couple ideas on how to mount it and it will probably end up in the bed of the truck.

My plan with mounting involves the Diamond Plate tool box I currently have on my truck. Mounting the fuel cell in that and running the wires/tubing either out the bottom or side down to the frame and hook everything up correctly. Hides everything, plus it protects it, is unique and will get the tank out of the cab of my truck which is the big bonus.
RedRaven is offline   Reply With Quote