The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2006, 09:28 PM   #1
ChevyC10Argentina

Me and my C10 Chevys from Argentina

hi everyone, my name is Bruno and I'm from Argentina. i'm a big fan of Chevys. i've reached this forum by GMCBsAs, who i know by the Chevy Club of Buenos Aires forum.
Here are my family's 1971 and 1972 C10 Pickups. the first one, the blue 1971 has been always in my family, it was bought in 1971 by my grandfather, and it's the jewel of the family. it has a 230" six-cyilinder engine, powered by "joseph competicion", a famous racing motorist here in Argentina. by now i can't tell you many details because my technical english is a little poor, but i'll try to improve it!
it has 15x10" wheels with 270-60-15 tires, hidraulic direction, a trilayered paint and many other things, but i think i don't have eonough space to tell you here!!
it's lowered 8 cm, but the plans for this year are to put on it a neumatic suspension system.
about the red 1972, we bought it this year, as an excuse to use it for doing the work than the other one doesn't do anymore jeje. it's almost all original, except for the colour.

here are some pictures, but you can find more details, pictures and videos at the webpage i did for the blue one: http://www.laocker.com.ar

here is a video I posted at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xoP_Zv8_gw

Greetings from Argentina!!

Bruno (Bruce is my nickname)
Attached Images

Last edited by ChevyC10Argentina; 07-25-2006 at 09:35 AM.
ChevyC10Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote