The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
hchad18

Edelbrock pro flo fuel injection chevy small block 2 barrel 750 cfm

This is a complete multi port fuel injection kit. It converts non fuel injected motors to fuel injection. It is the Pro Flo kit not the new Pro Flo2. It is a 2 barrel unit. Supports up to 300 hp. It has a chip in it for a edelbrock 2102 camshaft which I believe when I talked to the tech at edelbrock would work with a stock engine. It has everything including a already converted HEI distributor an coil, which the new unit doesnt come with, and I am including a air filter assy that has the sensor already put in it. The only thing you have to get is high pressure fuel hose form a performance shop. This came off a running 350 out of a 83 chevy truck that is now my wifes and is getting a 307. The 350 is going in my truck and fuel injection doesnt work well with old school look, so I'm getting rid of it. It ran for maybe 3-4000 miles, it is set-up in the computer already and ran really well with my 350. I cannot guarantee the calibration because I did it my self over a period of a couple years. Probably the best way to calibrate it is to take it to a fuel injection shop and let them do it, but it will run well with the way it is now. The directions can be got off the internet. I am have it off now and am cleaning it up. I am putting it on Ebay this weekend but figured I'd put it here first. I fugure $800.00 plus shipping. It will ship in 2 boxes. I bought it new for $2000.00 and the new one goes for $2500.00. Any questions just ask.

Chad

P.S. it is for non emissions vehicles
hchad18 is offline   Reply With Quote