The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-29-2010, 07:41 AM   #1
aboz

Re: For All Screwed By 72cstc5 (carlos)

It's sad to say but most people who do body work and paint are like most people who make a living as a carpenter. They all claim to be professional and more often than not are anything but. Belive me, I have friends who match this description and I keep that friendship by not hiring them to do work for me! A good rule of thumb when choosing an auto body man or a carpenter for that matter is to look at their work space/truck. Is it clean and organized? Are their tools clean and in working order. The man who is meticulous about his tools will be just as detail oriented about his work. Ask if he will be doing the work himself or that skeezy looking little guy over in the corner eating a bologna sandwich. Oh yeah...always ask for references! It sounds like Carlos just ran into a rough patch. We've all dropped the ball a time or two. A sense of humility is rare these days and it's obvious Mr. Bernal wants to represent himself as a man with a conscience. My best to his wife, Aboz.

Last edited by aboz; 05-29-2010 at 07:52 AM. Reason: left out some stuff
aboz is offline   Reply With Quote