The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-04-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
jcblue

ebfabman

does anyone have these DVDs.. i wanna buy them just concerned about just sending money.. there was no number or email to contact them. better yet, does anyone want to sell me theirs? thanks
jcblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #2
dave2953
Dave's not here, man

Re: ebfabman

Are you worried about getting burned? He's a standup guy and from what I've heard his product is well worth the money. I don't have a set of the videos, but I've heard nothing but good things about them from the other members on this site. I'm sure others will chime in attesting the same.
dave2953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #3
see ten
WTB this ad

I thought he was on here sometime back trying to liquidate everything he had, project wise. It seems like there were some family/health issues? I don't remember if he was still going to sell the videos or not but everyone on here that I have heard from that has used them has loved em! Try doing a search for his posts and see what comes up.
see ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
jcblue

im not so much worried about getting burned, teh site says its from 2004, just didnt know if he was still selling them
Old 10-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #5
Ace in the hole

I thought they are good videos, helped a lot.
Ace in the hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #6
BustedTruck

I had the same concerns. I contacted him last month to make sure. He should be recieving my money any day now.
BustedTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:31 PM   #7
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblue View Post
im not so much worried about getting burned, teh site says its from 2004, just didnt know if he was still selling them
I had the same feelings, when sending $100.+ as a payment it would be nice to have some form of personal contact/confirmation/communication other then the keyboard, which last time I looked at the website there was not even a place to do that. Is there a phone number around that one could confirm payment/purchase these repair DVD's? Cb
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #8
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Last time he posted was Sept, 28 07... so it looks like he is around. I PM him a while back to see if he was still selling the DVD's and got no answer.

Ive never heard a bad thing about him on the board. Like other have said he had some personal things to deal with (like we all do at times) so he was MIA for awhile. When I get a definite answer if he's still selling em I'm going to buy. I finally have a welder.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
Rokcrln

Yes he is back because I have seen him respond to a few of my posts in the last week or so. I also bought a set of his DVD's and as most of you know I already knew what I was doing and I still learned a few things. My copy's were a bit fuzzy and sound was an issue but I wanted to see what he was doing and did not need the sound so much. If this is your first time ever doing any repair or welding you will be left with a few missing steps as far as welding, grinding and fitment. If you have played around a bit already then you will beable to fill any gap you find in the DVD. If you have any questions just ask on this site before starting. I think between the DVDs and this site it will be money well spent if he is still selling them. But remember if you sent $ off to ebfabman for his help then you also need to send $25per year to the site for all of our help

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #10
ebfabman

Hello yes I’m here and check in and read daily. I just don’t respond to many post much, and to be honest this message board has changed a bit over the years which isn’t a bad thing. I find people here these days don’t take things as lightly as some of the old members (anyone remember the brill post and others) but there’s a lot more of us these days. As for the videos YES I still sell them.
To address a few points, the audio is not absolute but adjustable. As far as any steps left out, there is over thirty real time hours of repairs in the videos and in order to make them viewable, you can not show everything, the videos are a little less than three hours long and even at that its a little long to sit through a viewing of all the videos in one sitting. As far as fitment goes, I think there is a excellent job in the fit up area, if I may say so myself. PLEASE NOTE…THESE ARE NOT HOW TO WELD VIDEOS, they are panel replacement videos.
As far as liquidating everything, I sold SOME of the stuff I had just to clear out some of the clutter. As far as health issues, nope none, not for me at least. We had a relocation last year, but I am back here in Concord, North Carolina. I had a child born last year and take parenting VERY serious, I value my privacy with my family. This is why I choose not to make public my contact info. However I have given my cell phone number to many people who have made contact with me through this website and am happy and willing to help where I can. I try to get the videos sent out as fast as I get orders. Sometimes there may be delays but for the most part they get sent out pretty quick. Thank you for all the interest in the videos and let me know if I can help …….eb
ebfabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:34 PM   #11
Blue_71
Bloo

eb-- i didnt think anyone remembered the brill post!!! im not the only one! woo hoo! lol
i still remember the ones from how you got started too
1971 Chevy Custom/10 (first truck) 350, NV3500 5 speed
1971 Chevy K20 Custom Camper 4x4 350 TBI, SM465/NP205
1974 Chevy Custom Deluxe/10
1979 Chevy Custom Deluxe K10 farm truck beater
1989 Chevy K2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Jackson, Cause I'm a country boy
35s whinin on the asphalt, grabbin mud, throwin up some red dirt
R.I.P. Michael Stilts... I will always love and miss you brother! (9-12-80, murdered 4-9-05)
Blue_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:23 AM   #12
jcblue

eb.. i can respect your reasoning for not posting any contact info..
Old 10-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
ebfabman

Thanks for your understanding. I sure don't want to seem unapproachable. As I said earlier, I check in mostly on a daily basis, so anyone who wants to contact me just PM me and I will do my best to return the PM asap.
ebfabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #14
BurnerBrown

I bought EB's video about a 9 months ago, and although I haven't done any of the work, I learned a ton from the videos and now have the confidence to make these repairs myself. Now if I can just find a website that sells free time I'll be good... hehe. Actually I just keep using my truck so I don't want to take it off the road...
BurnerBrown is offline   Reply With Quote