The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
terd ferguson

Unity S5 Spotlight w/ GM Tag and Cream Colored Handle & pics...

This is an old Unity S-5 spotlight with the desireable GM Tag and desireable cream colored handle. There is two small dings on the light body. There is light pitting on the handle and bracket next to the light body. No pitting or rust on the light body. The lense is good and tight fitting with no cracks. It moves every whichaway it's supposed to. The handle is a little jacked up but they repop those now. Surprisingly, the cap to the handle that always is missing is present on this one. The switch works. The wire has been cut at the spot where it comes out of the tube. Overall, a nice light with the cap there and GM tag.

Check out the pics. Sorry they're poorly lit, it was dark in my garage.

I need $100 shipped for this. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and appropriate Insurance. The payment must be a USPS Money Order or discreet cash. I will ship the same day the funds arrive. If you have any questions, please use the PM function. I will answer them quickly. Please don't post on the ad unless it's to say "I'll take it." per the forum rules.

Thanks for looking and thanks for this great forum.

***I love trades more than cash. I'm looking for a nice metalflake steering wheel (prefer vintage, but open to anything), '60-'66 Chevy truck fenders (usual rust is ok as long as they're straight), '60-'66 Chevy truck lower outer door patch panels, vintage '50s-early '60s bench seat cover in good shape, or anything else shiny that might catch my eye.***

1955 2nd Series Chevy "King Of Trucks"
terd ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
terd ferguson

Re: Unity S5 Spotlight w/ GM Tag and Cream Colored Handle & pics...

Bump. How about $75?

1955 2nd Series Chevy "King Of Trucks"
terd ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote