The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2009, 01:25 AM   #1
westofb
I really hate wet sanding!

71 Long fleet to part out!

I got too many parts and need to make room so I figured I would list it on to see if there is any interest. I will be keeping the complete cab and wiring, but everything else is up for sale. The truck bed is junk, but does have the following parts:
1. complete front clip $400, the hood and front fenders are very straight, as is the grill surround (maybe a couple small dings in surround). There is rust in the inner fenders, the core support under the battery, and the passenger front fender has a quarter size hole in the outer front cup just below the trim, inner part of cup is solid, the upper and lower trim is driver quality, plastic in the grill is broken. This is the nicest front original clip I have yet to see in this neck of the woods...it is very nice!
2. rolling chassis $250, there is some surface rust on it but looks to be very solid and straight, I have removed the front sway bar, but it will be included. Also included with rolling chassis is a set of 7" truck ralleys with 88 up driver quality center caps and tires (it is a rolling chassis...it needs to roll...LOL)
3. a set of 8" 5 lug ralleys $75, they need cleaned up and painted
4. factory step bumper $25.00, very solid, but of course needs cleaned (blasted would be best!) and paint.

I prefer to sale the items as listed, I will not ship these items, and of course the prices as listed are also OBO. The truck is still assembled so nothing is ready for pickup. That being said, if you are needing something not listed, ask about it in the thread (no PM's please unless we are to the point of settling up on a deal).
Attached Images

westofb is offline   Reply With Quote