The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
BlackedOut67shorty

Talking New guy in PA

Hey my name is Allen, i am the proud owner of a 1967 c10 1/2 short fleet. I always liked the blacked out look so i wanted a blacked out truck. I painted it all myself in rustoleum satin black. Ive had alot of help from midnightblues during the whole prodject to get it up and running. It wouldnt be as nice if it wasnt for him helping me out.

Im just a general warehouse worker for advance auto parts. I work at DC 30 in kutztown and i live around strausstown. I have a daughter but unfortunatly the mother upped and left, but ill be getting married in october to the woman of my life( she used to be scared of my truck lol)

Here are a couple pics i decided to take, i hope you guys like it. It came a long way from what it used to look like but id have to look for older photos. But here are the newer ones
Attached Images

2000 mercury sable
Thats a how I roll
BlackedOut67shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
midniteblues

Re: New guy in PA

I would like too add that the reason he's gotten lots of help is because he is my kid!
he has been livin on his own for a while now and works nites so really the only time we see him anymore is when mom an I really need his help.

OH TO BE YOUNG AGAIN!

most guys can relate,when you were 22 what was most Important too you? for most of us it was girls,cars,work and play. well factor in a 1 yr old in all this and there's not much time for moms n pops but thats ok he is doing what he is supposed too.

his truck was bought as a deralic for him when he was only 15 he busted hump as a dishwasher threw hs and most of his pennies went into the truck. eventually it was ready but after the baby an some $ ($ meaning woman)issues It had too sit for awhile and wait for him.

fast forward to the begining of this summer an I picked up my stepper so his completed truck had too go to make way for the stepper
he has been driving the BALLS out of his truck all summer with only a few minor glitches

just wanted too say welcome blackedout67shorty

now I have lil' more than ten year's too get the stepper ready for his 6 yr lil' bro and start the teaching process all over again lol

gotta love your kids
'74 heald super bronc vt8. tecumseh powered moon rover.
midniteblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
old_blue_truck

welcome from a fellow new guy from wv. I love the looks of that truck. flat black and mean!
old_blue_truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
BlackedOut67shorty

Yeah lol that was basicly what i wante it to be, it actually isnt flat suprisingly. I had the desision to eather make it flat or satin. It looks pretty d**m good though wherever i go. I have people stop me alot and compliment me on my truck and they asked if i bought it like that and i just say i wish i had enough money to be able to just do that but that just take out all the scars i got from working on it. Thank you for the compliment
2000 mercury sable
Thats a how I roll
BlackedOut67shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
RenoKeene
Florida Edition

Welcome from Central Florida! Cool truck and your dad's pretty cool too.
BTW women that bail on their children arn't worth having! Good luck on your new life and we are glad to claim you as one of our own.
71 Serro Scotty Sportsman camper "Scotty"
97 LT1 Z28 "The Hornet"

Link to more pics of "Rose" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...p?albumid=1684

Check out my "Cheap Tricks" thread and add to it if you can, lots of good info there. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
RenoKeene is offline   Reply With Quote