The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2006, 12:24 AM   #1
skahide
Looking @ 67 Chevy Short Step

Looking @ a '67, help me out.

I am not a newbie but havent been on since i sold my 81 GMC. I have a friend that has a 67 chevy in his back yard to sell. it is a 67 short step, has been sitting for 1 1/2 years. BUT they have started it up and ran it every couple of months. before it was put up the 350 4bolt main was rebuilt with 4,000 miles on it, also has a 350turbo. it was going to be a project but the owner moved for a job and now has plenty of money but no time (must be nice). now he just wants it out of the yard cause his parents dont wanna see it anymore. the driver side window is gone with plastic over it. he states that if i was to buy it he knows he could get it started right there and drive it off if the tires are good. MY QUESTION: WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK AT WHEN I GO SEE IT WEDNESDAY? I WANT A DAILY DRIVER but a project with possibilities. WHAT ARE THE AREAS OF CONCERN? WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING YOU FOR BETTER ADVICE? HE IS ONLY ASKING $500.
skahide is offline   Reply With Quote