The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-13-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
JDFOA

F-O-A shocks

Hi this is Jd with FOA shocks I have a 1971 chevy longbead truck and first of all I just wanted to say thanks for all the help. Now to the important stuff. I work for FOA shocks and I just wanted to say how great these shocks were. They compare with the king and FOX shocks but for just a fraction of the price. They have never ben used on a street truck but currently I am building a set of coilovers for the rear of my truck. I am having some traction issues. I have a 350 with a Comp 268 high energy cam,650 cfm Holley double pumper,Holley intake,Hedman headers,Summit glasspacks,TH350 with a 3.73 rearend gear with 255/70r15 Yokohama tires. Lets just say it will spin them all the way down the street. I am working on my VW right now but this summer I have plans on putting in a 383 stroker motor. mabye in the 500 to 600 horsepower range. If you want info on the shocks just go to F-O-A.com or email me at JDFOA@hotmail.com.
JDFOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:21 PM   #2
JDFOA

Re: F-O-A shocks

Hi this is JD with FOA shocks and we were looking for distributers of our products if any one is interested please let me know thanks.
JDFOA is offline   Reply With Quote