The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2005, 11:39 PM   #1
muddyole 69

70 SWB Fleet F/S 2wd

I am thinking of selling my 70 short wide box. I bought this truck off a member in SC, and the truck has all the normal rust for a southern truck cab corners part of drivers floor and inner outer rockers. It's way way better than any salt belt truck, the bed is very straight and not rusty front fenders are good pass has normal battery leak rot, frame straight and clean. The exterior is orange with white top. This was 6cyl 3 on the tree truck, pedals are still in the truck but I have since added a automatic tilt and billet wheel from grant, I have got a set of CST buckets for it just sitting in the truck. It has two 15X10 weld rodlites with cooper cobra 295 50's out back have one front rodlite 15x8 no tire all the wheels are new (saving for the last one) I have a complete 3 inch drop spindle set up forget brand. I bought bb mounts and Z-bar, and I have a rebuilt 454 30 over with basic flat top pistons and rv cam rebuild, new zoom clutch pack and borg and warner super t 10 tranny also I have got a hurst comp plus shifter and linkage with two sticks to make the shifter fit your preference. This is a no option short bed coil sprung truck that I bought just last year and stored inside since. I bought a new dash pad off this board, I think thats about it I can't load pics so pm your email address and I will get some pics I am gone 6 out of 7 days a week so if I am slow to reply please keep that in mind thanks Mike Reason for selling: want to get a 4x4 burb to haul the fam Mike