The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Site Feedback and Announcements

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
johnny339

losing members

why is this site kicking members off for being associated with another forum. is a good site with alot of good members that used to be here and got kicked off. There is people that link yalls page on theirs and they say they have no problem with them doing it but here they are being kicked off this is america i just dont understand and probally will be kicked off for my 2 cents if thats the case so be it i guess.

Last edited by johnny339; 06-18-2011 at 12:59 PM.
johnny339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: losing members

Hey Johnny

I am really not understanding why you would think that. We support many sister sites such as 73-87.com and 73-87chevytrucks.com We do not run around this site banning folks just for discussing other sites. If you spend some time reading around, you will see references to many other places.

Folks do not just speak and get banned.. if they did, this would be a very lonely place. I would ask that in the future you use the proper channels to discuss things like this.

You can do the following
1. post in site feedback
2. pm the site owner
3. use the contact us email link on every page of the site.

The reason we ask this is, in making a post, in an area meant for truck discussion.. it simply appears that you are trolling, trying to stir up trouble. I am sure this is not your intention, as it is not the best idea around.

I am curious as to why you would even think that we just ban folks for the heck of it.. but rest assured it is far from the truth. You should try to get all sides of information and do your research before assuming the worst.

Thanks and if you have any further questions, by all means please contact me via PM.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Re: losing members

I would also like to add that although this is America and we have our freedoms this site however is not a publicly owned website and as such it is like our house. Those that do not respect the rules of our house will be removed.
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote