The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
streetstar

Stuff i got done this 4th of July !

These photos i realize are not very effective without a "before" picture, but suffice to say - the garage looked worse than a junkyard and i couldn't even see my '69 GMC - much less walk around it to do any meaningful work.

I have always wanted to start my build thread , and i will start with some real work soon, but unfortunately, the garage project had to come first -- now i feel refreshed , excited and ready to turn some wrenches again on this thing

Yes, i do have a front clip and doors, they are just removed for access - the bed comes off soon to detail the frame and rear end. Plans are to powder coat the A arms and other bolt -on suspension pieces, and to do the rest of the frame in Eastwood chassis black

Did not get a chance to re-do this section of epoxy on the floor -- i guess you can only do so much in one day - unfortunately, a DD has to reside in this section occasionally, but it can easily be moved in and out as needed

This is an indicator of how long its been since this truck has been in operation --- original "Life's A Beach" diecut sticker- circa 1989. Truck has been out of commish since 1993

Time to get a move on
streetstar is offline   Reply With Quote