The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
BigMike608

New Member - 68 Stepper

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I've been lurking around the forums for about a month now waiting until the chance that I could finally introduce myself. As of today I'm now the proud owner a nice little 68 Stepper. I was on my way to my mom's house this morning in East Texas for Thanksgiving and just as I entered the city limits this truck was just sitting there with a huge sale sign on it that caught my eye. I took my wife and kids to my mom's house, dropped them off, and went back to take a closer look at the truck. I took a quick walk around and looked inside just as it started to rain and I wrote down the number of the person that was selling it. I gave him a call a little after we finished eating Thanksgiving dinner and just before the Dallas Cowboys game came on. The owner agreed to meet me because I was only in town for today and later tonight I was heading back home to Dallas. I guess it was my lucky day because me and the owner ended up talking and having a great conversation and in the end we came to an agreement on the truck!!!! This turned out to be a great Thanksgiving!!!! Here are few pics, sorry they are so bad... I took them with my camera phone in the rain. And the 350 and powerglide automatic tranny drives GREAT!!!!

BigMike608 is offline   Reply With Quote