The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
Hammerforhire

Finally Got My Stepside

Hi Everybody,
Wow this is the best site ever. I have been watching for a while and I can't believe the talent and wisdom here this is going to be so helpful. Ok here is my story. My first vehicle was a 1977 chevy stepside by choice but I always knew that someday I would get the earlier body style. So about 30 years later I finally bought 1967 stepside. I must say I wish I had more of a budget for this project but the family comes first so this will be a slow build. OK here are some details. Rebuilt 350 Goodwrench engine, rebuilt 350 transmission with B&M shifter, disk brakes in the front, power steering, 12 bolt rearend. Front clip not real bad, Bed not real bad. the cab has more rust than I want to deal with. I got real lucky a few days after buying the truck I found a rust free cab with doors and glass on Craigslist close to home so I bought it. I am dealing with the DMV right now on swapping the cab out. Thanks in advance I will keep you guys posted on my progress.
Attached Images

Hammerforhire is offline   Reply With Quote