The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
SCIV

Street Rod Performance / Direct Fit Brakes

First, I don't know if this is in the wrong section, so it can be moved if need be.

I am not flaming these guys, I just want to talk to someone or get my money back.

Basically, on 1/23/09 I ordered and paid for a 3" front drop disc conversion for my '68 C10 (that was "in stock" when I asked. Today makes 7 weeks, 5 or so emails, a couple faxes, and probably 100 phone calls. I have been told they are on back order, they were shipped to a wrong address, I will have to call you back, let me check on that...you get the idea.

Occasionally they answer the phone, but that doesn't ever get me an answer. The voicemail is almost always full. I have never raised my voice, never cursed, but I have told them this is the worst service I have ever received, and I wanted a refund at this point (even though they said they would ship the parts numerous times and would send me tracking email).

Opinions? Advice? I am in Texas and they are in Glendale, Arizona, so I can't just drop by in person (which always helps things out).

Thanks in advance,
S.C.