The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2024, 01:21 PM   #1
Cody3282

full front floor replacement

Does anybody have a guide showing how they replaced the entire front floor (including the step up) of a blazer? I'm curious how this ties into the B-pillar. This full floor has all the braces included as well. Do I need to remove the rear door pillar and replace it after the floor is in? Most of the B pillar is in pretty good shape just trying to figure out how to tie it in. I've seen the posts by lks_dcvn and those are great info. Just doesn't quite show how step up part ties in with he door pillar piece. Any body on here do the full floor replacement?

Do any vendors on here sell the full floor with the step up? Looks like a nice way to avoid some welding and grinding.

And it looks like the floor replacement has a 90 degree angle at the top of the step up and the existing cargo floor has a 90 degree where they sit together. Is it easy to get to replacement piece up under the existing cargo angle?

I don't have the replacement floor yet but I'm just trying to plan it out for once its here.

Thank you!

Cody
Attached Images

Cody3282 is offline   Reply With Quote