The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-17-2015, 11:03 AM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

1990 GMC Travel Quest 2wd suburban parting

I have this 2WD 1990 GMC suburban that has the custom Travel Quest custom interior. Motor and aluminum rims are sold
The entire interior is there but it needs a cleaning couple of minor fixes this thing has the cooler in the console custom buckets front and rear and a fold flat rear seat that could be a small bed front and rear air and light wood accents give me $200 for the whole interiorSOLD
700R4 trans 2wd allegedly works complete as a core $150
Barn doors both $100
all other doors $75 each front passenger door is dented up but it appears guts work
Complete nose hood fenders core support and accessories $250
Column with wheel $125
You can give me other needs
NO SHIPPING ON BIG STUFF
I will sell the entire truck as a roller minus the motor and rims for $400 ( I will put steelies on it) this may make a good low rider if you decide to throw it back together.It will need motor and fuel pump as I am taking the motor out for me and the truck was sold to me because it needed a fuel pump . I do have a title If you buy the whole vehicle we can talk about delivery in the Northeast
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!

Last edited by old Rusty C10; 10-18-2015 at 08:44 PM.
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 07:23 PM   #2
bbbc10
Diggin The SquareLife

Re: 1990 GMC Travel Quest 2wd suburban parting

what bout pics of the roof rack....im looking to replace the end pieces on my bed rails an I think the roof rack has the same ends/
bbbc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 10:25 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

I will shoot some pics tomorrow for you

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 10-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #4
Littletony

How much for the dash pad and steering column if it doesn't have any play shipped to 28555

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Littletony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 10:38 AM   #5
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

the dash pad has cracks in it ill get photos of it in a while and I will check the column

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #6
Littletony

Thank you

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Old 10-18-2015, 08:37 PM   #7
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

dash pad is shot there are four separate cracks in it the column is nice its tilt and I believe cruise and its nice and tight I have to pull the column this week or so but I need to keep it in there for now to keep the truck movable when I pull it $125 plus shipping

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-18-2015, 08:42 PM   #8
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbc10 View Post
what bout pics of the roof rack....im looking to replace the end pieces on my bed rails an I think the roof rack has the same ends/
this is the drivers side rack supports they are kinda scratched and slight pitting what d you think?
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-20-2015, 12:58 PM   #9
Littletony

If the column has cruse I will take it, just let me know when your ready to pull it and ship and I will send payment. How much do you want for the instrument cluster if it have the electronic speed o?

Old 10-20-2015, 01:47 PM   #10
truckin 79

What color is interior light blue or dark blue. I ask because I would like some light blue interior pieces, if you have them. I am thinking these should fit on my 79 PU.
How much for drivers seat belt, door pockets and drivers and passenger door interior door pads? Shipped to CO 80537
Old 10-20-2015, 08:40 PM   #11
Liddy71

wiper motor ship to 25570
Liddy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:43 AM   #12
walkerb

Are the rear door windows factory tinted? If they are how much for the rear door glass and the rear doors small window glass with frames? Thanks
1986 K30 Crewcab SRW 350
R.I.P- glimmertwin01- board member and good friend, you will be missed
walkerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:51 PM   #13
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerb View Post
Are the rear door windows factory tinted? If they are how much for the rear door glass and the rear doors small window glass with frames? Thanks
Side doors? or barn door windows?

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-22-2015, 08:52 PM   #14
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddy71 View Post
wiper motor ship to 25570
Im going to pull that tomorrow $`15 plus ride I will check shipping this weekend

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-22-2015, 08:53 PM   #15
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckin 79 View Post
What color is interior light blue or dark blue. I ask because I would like some light blue interior pieces, if you have them. I am thinking these should fit on my 79 PU.
How much for drivers seat belt, door pockets and drivers and passenger door interior door pads? Shipped to CO 80537
I will photo and get back to you tomorrow was out on truck job the last couple days

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-23-2015, 04:18 AM   #16
Liddy71

let me know
Old 10-23-2015, 06:25 AM   #17
walkerb

Quote:
Originally Posted by old Rusty C10 View Post
Side doors? or barn door windows?
side doors
1986 K30 Crewcab SRW 350
R.I.P- glimmertwin01- board member and good friend, you will be missed
walkerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #18
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletony View Post
If the column has cruse I will take it, just let me know when your ready to pull it and ship and I will send payment. How much do you want for the instrument cluster if it have the electronic speed o?
column has been removed the gauges are electronic I have them out for you Monday I will get you a shipping quote
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!

Last edited by old Rusty C10; 10-23-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:43 PM   #19
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddy71 View Post
let me know
wiper motor pulled im going to check shipping on Monday

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #20
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckin 79 View Post
heres some pics of the interior
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM   #21
Littletony

Thank you for the up date sir, just let me know the total and will send payment

Old 10-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #22
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletony View Post
Thank you for the up date sir, just let me know the total and will send payment
pics of removed column
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-24-2015, 11:24 PM   #23
Littletony

Looks good

Old 10-25-2015, 02:36 PM   #24
Liddy71

also are the seals between cowl
and fenders any good
Old 10-25-2015, 07:09 PM   #25
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Liddy I sent it to the boneyard Saturday but the truck was kinda mud caked from sitting in a yard since 2007 so seal was prolly shot

I hate cancer!!