The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > Heavy Haulers

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-22-2021, 07:26 AM   #1
special-K
Special Order

Re: ATHS 2021 Harrisonburg Va

It's amazing to me what it takes to get these trucks done, keep them that way, all it takes just to get them to th3e show, and all just so others can see them. The appreciation is the only award.

One other thing to mention is this is the 50th anniversary of ATHS, begun in '71
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970cstblazer View Post
I attended the 2015 ATHS show in York, PA. I was beyond impressed with the quality and amount of vintage truck iron of all makes, shapes, and sizes.
Over 1,000 of them, too! Wasn't that a great show? All the national shows are. And what makes them greater is when they come to your area. This is the next show after York for me. I can't wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44th Miss Inf View Post
Wish I could attend. Dad was a Life Member of ATHS, and a member of the Bayou State (I think that’s the right name) Chapter. Went to a few shows with him, as spectators, because his truck is incomplete
I've never made a show over a couple hundred miles away myself. There's always the one next year. I'll be sure to take and share pictures here.

That's cool your dad was a member. Sorry he never got his truck far enough along to take to a show. I have yet to buy me one... a big one. Space is certainly a consideration with these. and that's only the first challenge, compared to pick'em ups

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 08:25 AM   #2
44th Miss Inf

Re: ATHS 2021 Harrisonburg Va

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That's cool your dad was a member. Sorry he never got his truck far enough along to take to a show. I have yet to buy me one... a big one. Space is certainly a consideration with these. and that's only the first challenge, compared to pick'em ups
These are a few that I inherited, there are a few more complete B series Macks and several parts trucks. One day I’ll find the right person and they’ll get one heck of a deal.
Attached Images

44th Miss Inf is offline   Reply With Quote