The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
danny6892002

Craigslist made me do it also!!!

I got this Custom 10 for parts but i think is in better conditions than mine. Its hard to find a good parts truck here in south texas because of the humidity here next to the gulf. I got it from craigs last week for 1000 i dont know if its to much for a parts truck but i have decided to used for some time it only needs the back up lights. The engine is in very good conditions does not smoke but i dont know what engine it is only that its a sbc. It has front disk brakes and its a 3 speed trans. But i do have some questions wen i press the gas it wants to turn off but then it revs up when in neutral and all gears? also what engine will that be is has on the pass side next to the head F05I7? The oil filter is longer than the long bed it has, i have never seen a filter that long. it has a 2bbl carb with the chevy logo on it, i have the intake and cab to make it into a 4 bbl but i want to keepit the way it is. and i also think it has points. I was impressed everything works on the truck. It does have rust but not as much as mine. Any help plz.
Attached Images

Last edited by danny6892002; 05-06-2012 at 07:32 PM.
danny6892002 is offline   Reply With Quote