The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #1
Tim_A

Looking for a good restoration shop in SW Florida

Dear fellow truck owners. I am travelling a lot and hence do not have time to restore my truck by myself. I am looking for a proven good shop around Naples/Ft.Myers area that can do a full project on my truck. I need bodywork (welding not bondo), door replacement, bed parts and timber replacement, electrics, engine and transmission tune-up, frame coating, disk break installation and overall paintjob done (sounds like I need everything). If any of you know an individual or a company who can professionally get it done I would appreciate your help in getting their contact data. Basically, I need my 1969 stepside C-10 to be in "like new" stock condition (only better ).
The truck has rust on top of the cab rails, rear cab corners, floors, fenders. Timber is to be replaced. Doors too.
Please send the contacts in a private message, so that it is not considered advertising. Thanks in advance!
Tim

P.S. It should be "restoration" not "restauration" in the header. Fixed

Last edited by 70cst; 01-14-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Tim_A is offline   Reply With Quote