The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Hey New Guys ....

We seem to be getting a bunch of new blood round here and we love it!

BUT (there is always a but lol) some of you guys are used to other car and truck boards where the language, attitudes, pics, etc etc are like "Hey, we are men and we do and say whatever we want, and if you don't like it we are gonna give you an internet beat down"

Guess what? This is a family friendly board, and we like it that way. I like it when my grand daughters or grand son can come sit on my lap and say "What are you looking at grandpa?" and I can show em without fear of having to edit anything.

And for the new buyers and sellers. You can buy without being a subscribing member, but you cant post a WTB or a for sale add without. Its a rule for a reason.

You agree to these simple things when you sign on ... did you read the rules?

Just tone it down a little if you are used to things being done differently, I really think you will like the laid back, friendly, easy going attitudes around here ... and welcome aboard!